About Me

A 30 something lesbian coffee drinker from London attempting to record and share our ttc journey. Hobbies and activities - dining out with The Wife, increasing our carbon footprint, napping, over sharing on Facebook, hunting for decent second hand book shops, pretending to knit.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Symptom spotting!

The fact I have a record of symptoms from my last cycle has made this 2ww unbearably difficult. If I didn't feel the same symptom on the same day - well, that's it. Game over.

I cannot WAIT for Monday to tidy this up once and for all. Least once we know....we can make plans. If it doesn't work I think we are intending on a two week break in the USA...away from London, the cold, everyday pressures.

But enough of the forward planning: symptoms for cycle #2:

5dp5dt (today) - no appetite, little nauseous, thirsty, peeing a million times a day, tons of twinges (but shouldn't implantation be done by now?) lower back pain, very emotional - lots of tears!
4dp5dt - upset tummy (urgh), mild itchiness, twinges, lower back pain, tears, not myself at all
3dp5dt - eventually in the pm... twinges, thirst
1-2dp5dt - nuffink

Last cycle we had a faint line @ 6dp5dt. So tomorrow morning I shall be armed with my trusty First Response tests.... fingers crossed!

NFC xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there this all sounds reassuring! :) I hope you get a BFP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My twinges/cramps lasted for weeks...It could have been the progesterone or my uterus changing but I was and am still pregnant! Try not to stress too much!!

    ReplyDelete