About Me

A 30 something lesbian coffee drinker from London attempting to record and share our ttc journey. Hobbies and activities - dining out with The Wife, increasing our carbon footprint, napping, over sharing on Facebook, hunting for decent second hand book shops, pretending to knit.

Friday 8 June 2012

The Big C

I am quite frankly, fucked off. With various things. Mostly... the weather (gale force winds, torrential rain - in JUNE) and also: the fact my Father is dying. A round of chemo in, and today we find out there is nothing more to be done. Palliative care it is then. Yip-eeeeee. I actually cannot come to terms with the fact he is now waiting. Waiting to die. I cannot comprehend how frightening that must be. The sad thing is.... his situation is not unique. It seems cancer is everywhere, in every family, ripping lives apart. But it is personal to us. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete